bouquets sent from hawaiiHello,
I found your website and I wanted to know if you could quote me some prices on wedding bouquets. They would need to be shipped to Seattle, Washington so I would also need to know how much shipping would be. I have a couple of different options below each category and was wondering if you could not only quote me a price but attach a picture if you have one handy…especially the corsage’s and boutonnieres since I couldn’t find any pictures on your website. Thanks!
- White Plumeria with yellow middle Bridal bouquet
- Bridal Bouquet with the Plumeria flower that has the larger petals with blunted shaped leaves
- Orange Plumeria with White Orchid Bridal Bouquet
- I copied the picture here from your website. Not sure which flowers are in this bouquet but it looks interesting.
Bridesmaid’s Bouquets: (A total of 5 are needed)
- White Plumeria with Yellow Middle Bridesmaid’s Bouquets
- 1 White Orchid wrist corsage (either 1 large orchid or 2 small orchids)
- 1 White or Orange Plumera & Orchid Boutonniere – For the Groom
- 25 White Plumeria boutonnieres
Also, how far in advance do you typically recommend people to order their flowers? My wedding is on September 2nd, 2006…would you recommend they arrive here in Seattle 1 or 2 days in advance?